EU Settlement Scheme

Are you an EU citizen currently living in the UK?
Are you the partner, spouse, parent, child or close relative of an EU citizen living in the UK?
Have you applied for EU Settled Status?

The EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS for short) is for EU, EEA* or Swiss citizens who wish to continue to live, work and study in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Applications for the EU Settlement Scheme must be submitted by 30th June 2021.

More information including videos can be found on Kirklees Council Website EU Settlement Scheme page.

EU citizens could get free and friendly support from Kirklees Law Centre.

See below links for any updates and training