- Translated: Monkeypox vaccination resources
Gov.UK have created translated resources on the smallpox vaccination used to protect people against the monkeypox virus.
Protecting you from monkeypox – information on the smallpox vaccination – leaflet
Also available in Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Estonian, French, German, Hindi, Latvian, Lithuanian, Panjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tigrinya, Ukrainian, Urdu, Xhosa and Yoruba.
An English large print and braille version of this leaflet are available to order, an audio version is available to download and a BSL video version can be viewed.
- Translated: Covid-19 advice for the public from WHO
The World Health Organisation have collated comprehensive Covid-19 guidance and infographics in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), French, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Translated: information leaflet given to all patients before they leave hospital
Available in English, Easy read – English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish and Urdu.
An editable PDF version has been added, allowing specific contact details to be added in case patients need to speak to someone after leaving hospital.
- Translated: Looking after someone when they leave hospital leaflet
Available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Gujarati, French, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu and now in Easy Read (English).
- Translated: Official reminder of the importance of ventilation
Updated guidance is available in Easy Read – English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Farsi, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi (Gurmukhi), Punjabi (Shahmukhi), Russian, Slovak, Somali, Tamil, Ukrainian and Urdu.
- Covid-19: advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents
The Home Office have updated their Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents.
- UKVI continues to prioritise Ukraine Visa Scheme applications in response to the humanitarian crisis caused by the invasion of Ukraine. Applications for some visas are taking longer to process. Find out more on the visa decision waiting times page.