EUSS poster and flyer

Do you want to stay in the UK after June 2021?

To protect your right to live, work and study in the UK you must apply for the EU Settlement Scheme before June 2021, if you are a European Union citizen.

Need help with your application? Contact the Kirklees Law Centre: Tel: 0344 848 7970

Kirklees Council produced an A4 poster and A5 flyer to encourage EU citizen to apply for the settlement status.

A4 poster

A5 Flyer

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s